Charles de Gaulle Airport is 27km (17mi) north of Paris. To reach the center of the city, use the excellent rail service (the RER) that departs every 15 minutes.
The city's second main airport, Aéroport d'Orly, is 16km (10mi) south of central Paris. You may also take the RER train service to the center.
If you're arriving on a charter flight or a low-cost airline such as Ryanair, you'll be landing in the smaller Beauvais Airport. Take the airport bus to central Paris, with the journey time taking about 80 minutes.
If you prefer not to use public transportation, you have the following transfer options:
Transfers from the Airport
- Charles de Gaulle Arrival Shuttle Transfer
- Charles de Gaulle Departure Shuttle Transfer
- Orly Arrival Shuttle Transfer
- Orly Departure Shuttle Transfer
- Private Arrival Transfer (Charles de Gaulle or Orly)
- Parivate Departure Transfer (Charles de Gaulle or Orly)
To get around the city use the efficient underground Métro. Its massive network covers practically the entire city, so chances are there's a metro station within a few blocks from wherever you are.
To go elsewhere in France by car, check the cheapest rental rates: